In the Summertime coastal outdoor spaces should be a continuation of your indoor living space. Move your living room outside this summer and enjoy the outdoors in style. Here are 10 ways to design your Summertime outdoor living room.
1. Low seating, floor cushions and daybeds will inspire the mood for lounging and gathering. Via My Home Ideas.
2. Make outdoor chairs and ottomans comfortable with pillows and cushions. Design by Phoebe Howard.
3. Throw an outdoor area rug under your furniture for an indoor coastal design moved outdoors. Via House Beautiful, featured on Decorating a Porch for the Summer.
4. Accessorize your coastal space like you would any of your indoor rooms. Seen at Better Homes and Gardens.
5. Placing end tables and a coffee table around your seating mimics your living room while providing convenient places to set drinks and food. Via Decorating and Entertaining Ideas at One Kings Lane.
6. Install outdoor lighting, like lamps and sconces to create mood lighting to be enjoyed all Summer long. By Blair Gordon Design.
7. For the ultimate outdoor coastal living room, add fabric panels to frame the space, block sun or to make your own personal cabana. Featured on Outdoor and Indoor Wicker Furniture for Coastal Style Living. Via Traditional Home.
8. An outdoor fireplace or a freestanding fire pit warms your guests and creates a Summertime ambiance. Via Martha Stewart, featured here.
9. Turn an Old Piece of Furniture like a bookshelf or cabinet into an outdoor bar to house all of your bar ware and serving pieces for an outdoor dining experience. Via Coastal Living.
10. Last but not least outdoor dining is key, set up a dining table and chairs for the perfect coastal outdoor dining experience. Via House Beautiful, featured on Surfboard Decor.